10 weeks and counting...


0 comments
So, I've hit the 30 week mark! I can't believe we're only 10 weeks away from being parents! Everything is still going well. No swelling...haven't gained a lot of weight.....haven't really been moody or irritable....no complications....everything's been normal. Ayden is a little mover these days, but he's not a kicker/puncher...he just wiggles around most of the time. I've tried to capture him moving on video, but he's camera shy. It's like he knows when the camera is pointed to my belly because he'll all of a sudden just stop moving. Silly boy....

We have a 4D ultrasound next week, and I'm starting to get really excited! My mom was the one who wanted us to do it because she really wanted to be at the first one, but he wouldn't let her come. So, now....it's her turn. Since it was her idea, she offered to pay, which is very generous of her. There's no way we could have afforded that. Our parents have done way too much already...and we're so very grateful for them.

I'm trying to get some pictures up here, but it's not happening at the moment......hopefully I'll get them to work later.

No comments:

Post a Comment