Charlotte - 4 months


0 comments
Charlotte was 4 months old on January 4th!  I have to say, I was taking a lot of deep breaths that day, and saying a whole lot of whispered "thank yous" to God. Now, I will continue those deep breaths until she is...well, I was going to say one...but really, I'll take deep breaths about my children until I'm not longer breathing.

Here are Charlotte's 4 month stats:  

Weight: 13 lbs 4oz - 50%

Length: 24.5 inches - 70%Head: 41cm - 70%

I was somewhat surprised by her weight.  My estimate was 14 pounds.  She is definitely the smaller of our babies.  At 3 months, 28 days Ayden was 17 pounds.  Collen at 4 months was around the same.  

She is a happy, happy baby!  She has such a sweet personality.  Her smile will just melt your heart!  She loves to be with me and Jeremy.  She does not like to be left alone, so if we leave the room to do something for a minute, she will start fussing immediately once we are out of sight.  She is not a good traveller.  We found this out on our recent trip to Florida.  That was the longest trip of my life. Whew...

Charlotte loves to squeal and jabber.  If you lay her on her back, she squeals and "talks" and coos to her heart's content.  She prefers to sit up rather than lie down.  She does quite well in her bumbo seat. She is sleeping through the night (most nights), and if she wakes up, she is easily soothed with a paci and little rocking.  She continues to love to be swaddled, and I plan to do it as long as she will let me!  To get her sleep, normally all I have to do is swaddle her, put her paci in (sometimes not even that), lie her down, and she will drift off on her own.  Easy, easy baby.

Here is a video of her first laugh:





And here is her 4 month picture. Look at that precious baby girl!


I can't get enough of her!  She is just the sweetest, more precious baby.  God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent her to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment