Who can resist a giggling baby??


3 comments
Not me! It's so hard to believe Ayden is 3 months old already. This summer has flown by! I have absolutely loved spending every day with Ayden and Jeremy. Why do we have to work? uugghh. Jeremy and I go back to work on the 17th, and I am so not looking forward to leaving Ayden while I'm at work. I know he'll be fine, though. Luckily, he isn't old enough to be clingy, so he won't really "miss" me when I leave him at daycare. He'll realize he's in a new place, but he'll quickly adapt. I hope Ms. Frances doesn't mind me dropping in to get my fix during my workdays. Ayden is doing so well! He's a happy, cuddly, sweet baby. He LOVES his mom and dad and saves his biggest smiles for us. :) He's developing as he should be, and he's even ahead in some of his development. His 4 month check-up is coming up soon. I'm really interested to see how much he's grown. I think he'll be out of his infant car seat in the next 2 months. He's already filling it up! I hope he learns to sit up early. Otherwise, taking him places (like inside restaurants) will get interesting without a car seat for him to sit in. We're so excited about Ayden having so many little friends his age at church as he gets older. Of course Joshua is going to be his best buddy ;)Along with their big buddy, Jake! And we'll have to let him and Josh fight over Savannah and Mia. We'll see who gets who. hehe We're so fortunate to be part of a growing church family. We can't wait until Ayden can get involved in the children's ministry! Looking forward to molding him into a young man of integrity. We have so many hopes for him, but we know he has to take his own path. We'll be proud of him no matter what, but of course we want him to follow a path that is righteous and pleasing to God. I have complete faith in him that he will. The plan for the week: enjoy and relish every single second spent with my little man and get all the kisses I want! Check out Ayden's first giggles:

3 comments:

  1. So sad for your loss. I KNOW that you will be with your son again some day, and I pray for your comfort in this terrible time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a sweet, sweet sound. His giggles.

    I am so, so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy. Taken too soon. It's so not fair. Not fair at all.

    God bless you. May God give you peace in your heart that you should know that although his time with you was short, your son knew nothing but love from you. He was loved, and he felt that love. There is nothing like a mother's love. He takes that with him. And when you go to Heaven one day, he will know you. Us moms, we are tied to our children with our souls. Not even death can break those ties. I truly believe that.

    Again, I am so sorry. You are in my prayers tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I’ll lend you, for a little while, a child of mine.” He said, ”for you to love while he lives, and mourn when he is dead. It may be six or seven years, or even twenty-two or three. But will you, ‘till I call him back, take care of him for me? He’ll bring his charms to gladden you, and shall his stay be brief, you’ll have his lovely memories as solace for your grief.
    “I cannot promise he will stay, as all from earth return, but there are lessons taught down there I want this child to learn. I’ve looked the wide world over in my search for teachers true, and from the throngs that crowd life’s lanes, I have selected you. Now will you give him all your love-not think the labor vein? Nor hate me when I come to call to take him back again.
    I fancied that I heard them say, ”Dear Lord, thy will be done’ for all the joy this child shall bring, the risk of grief we’ll run. We’ll shower him with tenderness and love him while we may, and for the happiness we’ve known, forever grateful stay. Should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned, we’ll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand.”
    ~Author Unknown
    God is with you every moment. Words can never express your grief and no one knows how YOU feel. My family is praying for you and your family. As a Mom I can not imagine, and I am so sorry this happened to your family.

    ReplyDelete