where has 2 weeks gone?


0 comments
Where have I been? Here are some phrases that sum up my last 2 weeks:

Started back to work
Having to relive my first year of teaching.....feeling like I am barely keeping my head above water
Hurricane Irene - fortunately we had very little damage
Charger for computer crashed....waiting for new one to arrive
Collen transitioning to daycare
Collen running 103+ degree temp for a week
Collen cutting 5 - YES FIVE- teeth
12 month shots while teething and running a fever

To sum up the past 2 weeks in one word: exhausting.

And now our dog - Gracie- is missing and I am heart broken :( I am praying she will come back.

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers.....and for always remembering Ayden.

Once my computer is working again, I promise a one year old pic of Collen!

No comments:

Post a Comment