65 years


0 comments
65 years is a long time!! This weekend, we celebrated my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary!

It was a surprise; my grandparents (or, my grandma) thought it was our annual girls' weekend. She kept wondering why the men were showing up! haha! My grandpa claims he knew what was going on. Either way, we had a huge gathering of family and friends and we celebrated with good food and a big cake, which I didn't eat one piece of! What's up with that?!

It was great to see my family, especially some of my cousins I don't see very often. Collen met some of the family for the first time, and of course he was a hit. He was so friendly with everyone and was very patient with being passed around from person to person. He got a lot of quality family time in, and I'm so thankful for that.

I wish I had pictures of the weekend to post for you, but I forgot my camera. :(

It was a great weekend and a good visit with family. And Collen is quite the little traveler....he just takes it all in stride. He did great!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment