It's here!


5 comments
My "pantry" is here! It's my first piece of shabby-chic furniture, and I absolutely adore it! This is my early Christmas gift from my parents! (Thanks Mom and Dad!!) My taste has changed over the years, and I'm in love with the antiquey, distressed style of furniture. Jeremy took one look at it and said, "When we first got married, there's no way you would have let it in the house! Especially with the pink flowers!" He's right. Not sure what prompted the change in taste, but I'm looking forward to re-vamping our style :)

Here are some pictures of this little lovely. Please ignore the hideous carpet. It is the first thing that will be replaced when we get enough funds together. I'm learning that I detest carpet (because I hate to vacuum), so the quicker we can get some wood down, the better!

There it is...hiding in the corner










We'll have to childproof this thing once Collen becomes mobile. I can just see the Chef Boyardee crashing down on him as he grabs onto the shelf.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh yes! beautiful shabby chic! love that. now i understand why you are in to antiquing:) we are going to get in some trouble together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute piece of furniture and I see nutella hiding in there. That stuff doesn't last long around this house. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out the Nest. It's a little shop here in Burlington, NC that sells such cute vintage style furniture just like your pantry, and for super cheap prices. (No, I don't own nor work there...just LOVE this little shop). They have a blog: http://nestnc.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Love the new pantry!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! You have great style, a very welcoming home :)

    ReplyDelete