Collen, the comforter


7 comments
Collen must have read my blog. When I woke up again this morning, at my usual time, he decided that this morning he would be awake....very awake...and do a little happy dance for his mommy. He gave up his morning nap for me.

Thank you my sweet Collen. My heart swelled with love for you in that moment, and I felt so comforted. I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms. You already seem to have this connection with me, and I love that so much.

25 weeks on Saturday. 15 weeks or less (I'm hoping less) until Collen joins the Joneses.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. SO thankful for the precious little soul of your Collen!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet :) I wonder if Ayden had anything to do with that :) Maybe he gave Collen a little nudge. Glad he was able to comfort and brighten your morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God always knows what we need, when we need it.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how you get little reminders or little bits of encouragement by the small things almost like someone is reading your mind. I recently wrote about thinking my son was also reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet - I can't wait until he's born!!!
    Love you, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to use the poem I posted. I didn't write it. It came via email from a friend who had seen it and it just seemed to fit so well. I wish I could give you a great big hug in person, but know you are in my heart and my prayers. I, too, have been where you are.

    ReplyDelete