I'm not above shameless begging....


10 comments
Someone.....please....please....PLEASE....buy our house!!!!

It's really a cute house - SEE!! And here are some pictures.


Really, I don't understand why our house hasn't sold yet. It has been on the market since February. I know, that really isn't THAT long. But, seriously, more than one realtor said they thought it would sell in 90 days. Umm...we're getting close to that mark, and still no offers.

People have come to see it, but we get little feedback. One couple liked the price but wanted new construction. I guess I can't blame them, but our house has the updates that the new construction doesn't have. So, they could get a somewhat older home WITH the updates, in a good location, with one of the biggest backyards in the neighborhood, and still get it cheaper than a new model. I'm just sayin'......

In all seriousness, I need this house to sell. In 3.5 months, Collen will be joining us. I would love nothing more than the opportunity to have a fresh start with him in a new (to us) house. The nursery is still as we left it. I can't bring myself to start packing things up. It doesn't seem right at all. That's Ayden's room. Those are his things. How do I just put it all in boxes, put it in storage, out of my sight? I know that if our house doesn't sell before Collen's born, we're going to be forced to pack it all up and send it away for storage. That kills me. We don't have room to store it all, so we would have to send it to one of our parents' houses until our house actually does sell. I don't want to do that. I don't want his things away from me....out of sight and out of reach. I want to be able to store his things in our house, where I can get to them when I need them.

We have found a house we're in love with. It's perfect for our pets, for us, great storage, 2 car garage, out in the country, well cared for. Everything we want!!! But, we can't have it until our house goes. Do you know how frustrating that is??? The perfect house is out there....ready to be snatched up.....but one thing stands in your way. I live in constant anxiety that that house is going to be gone before we can get it. :( I know there are other houses. I know, in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't that big of a deal. Yes, under ordinary circumstances, it's no big deal. But for us....to be able to move forward....in the way that we want to....the way that we need to in order to feel some sort of normalcy returning to our lives....we need someone to buy this house so we can have a new start.

I'm trying to be patient. I pray every day for God to send someone who wants our cute little house. It really is cute....I'm not just saying that. I know someone will come along....and I hope I meet this "someone" really soon. They'll never know how much of a help they've been to us.....
God bless 'em.

If you know of anyone in the Greenville area looking for a house, send them to ours! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, well kept, one of the biggest backyards in the neighborhood, laminate wood flooring, updated appliances, cabinets, hardware, etc. Very convenient to everything. About a mile from the hospital, convenient to hwy 264 and all area shopping centers as well as ECU.

Ok, I'm done advertising. Told you....I'm not above shameless.



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I feel your pain girly. We still own our home in Wilson and are renting until we can sell that one. Right now we have renters in place until Feb of next year. Our realtor told us that to even get anyone to look at it, we need to list it for less than we still owe on it and that of course doesn't include the 6% in realtor fees we'd have to pay him. I know my situation is not exactly like yours, but I understand the frustration..totally. Still praying for you and praying that your house will sell soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers that your house sells.

    When our house was on the market 2 years ago (and my husband had already moved 2 1/2 hours away), I found myself feeling very much the same. We had lots of lookers and no offers.

    One day, when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I raised my eyes to heaven and prayed. I told God "I know it's not my timing that is important, and I know that there is a season and a time for everything, but just in case your busy, I want you to know I am done with this season. I am stressed. I miss my husband and I'm ready for this house to sell."

    We received our first and only offer a week later. A month later, I was packing.

    Prayers that God hears and answers your pray for a change of season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were in the same situation. Our house is on the market, very cute, huge backyard ( I love our house), we have had people come to see it and have had no offers. I don't even want to start looking at other houses until ours sells because I don't want to get my heart set on a house but then can't have it. Hope it sells soon! It is cute~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried posting the listing on facebook? I feel that could help yall out too! Try it, that is if you havent already! :-) Hoping it sells soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty house with lots to offer, not sure what the problem is! I know it's frustrating...I've been in your shoes several times. Once when Jack was on the way - and then it happened, and we moved into my DREAM HOUSE, had Jack and then BAM...Clayton was transferred to Texas SIX months later! Now we are wanting to move from the house we're currently in, can't stand this neighborhood.

    It will happen, I'm praying!!! Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, praying, praying, praying for you! I know that the thought of a fresh start is so important. I think that every time I go into Matthew's nursery and realize that it is and always will be his room...even if a brother or sister comes along, and uses that room...it's Matthew's.
    And heartbreaking to not have him there using it.

    Oh, I hope that your house goes YESTERDAY so you can move on as you want to. Praying for you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, I've been there too. Again, not exactly like your situation, but ours sit on the market for 10 months before we finally got a sell. Frustrating..YES! But, it'll happen for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be praying your house sells soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some friends of mine are moving to Greenville. The husband accepted a position as a youth pastor at a church there. I have told them about your house and I believe they are going to email you about it. Hope something comes out of it!!! :o)

    I didn't even realize you lived in Greenville...another one of my friends already lives there and David and I took a trip out there last year. It's a great city!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are praying for a timely sale! It is a super cute house. People would be foolish to pass it up!!! Just know you've got lots of folks praying for you! :O)

    ReplyDelete