She's there...


5 comments
Jill,

We will see you soon pretty lady. Please hold Ayden for me, and tell him all about his little brother. Sing to your heart's content. Worship, worship, worship as I know you love to do! Sit with Jesus and soak it all in. You're home. You're whole. You're where we all hope to be someday. I love you so much. And as much as we're all going to miss you, we all know you're where you've wanted to be since all of this began. You will remain an inspiration in our lives. I will tell my children, friends, strangers, anyone who will listen, about Jill Hollis and the impact she made on my life, and how my faith was strengthened through her witness.

Please pray for Jill's family and friends, but also smile just a little because it's what Jill would want you to do....

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i know this won't help you much, but my niece needed one of those bili-whatever blanket things for over a week when she was born a couple years ago, and she is PERFECT now! it's a totally okay thing that a lot of newborns experience... if it's been going on for weeks without improving, then you can worry, but it looks like Collen's responding, it may just take him longer to be able to do it on his own. especially if there's that blood incompatibility issue!!!

    praying for all of you... Collen's health and your recovery and peace for you & your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have lost a very special person in your life. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jill's family. I know Jill is happy now, and feeling great.

    Thinking of you, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, so sorry. but i know you rejoice also. so glad you were able to know her, she sounds like an awesome lady. thank you for sharing her with us here. will definitely pray for her family.
    God is good. love from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I know she meant a lot to you and helped you in many ways. We all love you and are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have thought all week about Jill being up there rocking little Ayden. Jill was such a sweet sweet sister. I just love her and I can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete