Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!


2 comments
I saw this on TV today, and I just had to share it with you all. Almost every time I hear this song, I get chills and tears flood my eyes. I know that if I had been sitting in the food court, witnessing this, I would be bawling my eyes out. I bet it was a beautiful moment.

One day, I'm going to be a part of a flash mob. It looks like so much fun! (But I can't sing like this...so I'll have to be a part of a non-singing flash mob.)

Check it out!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I saw this video for the first time yesterday. It is SO BEAUTIFUL! And they did such a good job on a very difficult song to sing. What a wonderful display of our love for the Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AMAZING! Thanks for posting this video. Gave me goosebumps. I am with you, I would LOVE to be in a flash mob like this but I could never, ever sing like that.

    ReplyDelete