One look...and it takes my breath away.


7 comments
Collen and Ayden make not look identical, but they certainly share a lot of similarities. One thing they share is their facial expressions. Collen will glance at me or smile a certain way, and he looks just like Ayden. I was looking through my phone recently, and found the picture of Collen below (the 2nd picture). Immediately, I pulled up the 1st picture....one of Ayden I had stored on my phone as well. They're both looking at their mommy the same way....with such adoration. In the moments when I see them both at one time, I literally become frozen in that moment.


Ayden

Collen


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! They look just alike in those pictures! Beautiful babies!!!
    Love, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they really do look alike. I can see why it would take your breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You can really see their similarities in these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful, and look so much alike!! It is so special that you have so much of Ayden in Collen, but not so much that he looks identical to him, God knew what he was doing, as always.

    Heather @ http://icthroughyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful. such amazing boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even start reading your post yet and I looked at the picture first and thought that was Collen. I hadn't scrolled completely down till I saw His name it's Ayden. Oh my gosh!your right it took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete