Be on the look-out....


2 comments
....the new blog look is coming SOON!

I've seen a preview, and I'm loving it! It looks very different, and I like that it's simple, clean, and elegant. I've really enjoyed the look my blog has had for the past year, but change is good, and it was time for a change.

To the mystery blog-reader who made it possible - thank you :) The new blog brings two times in our life together - life with Ayden and life with Collen and how we are living as parents to both of our boys while Ayden waits for us in Heaven.

Can't wait for you to see it!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yah how wonderful. I love your blog right now! Someday I will be able to make mine pretty lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog. It's a gem! Your story touched my heart. I too, have lost a baby to SIDS. She was only 2 days old. It's been a long road since January, but God is blessing us and helping us through.
    I love to see that you have found happiness again. Both of your little boys are precious. God Bless you. <3
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete