Sweet Remembrances


6 comments
I've been meaning to blog about these two necklaces. I wear one of them every day....no matter the occasion.

This one was a Mother's Day gift from a dear friend. I can't tell you how touched I was when I received this in the mail. To see both of their names side by side.....both of my boys. Beautiful. Their birthstones look so great together.


This one was a gift from my sister. She has one just like it. I added the pregnancy/infant loss ribbon pendant to mine. I have had every intention of moving the ribbon to a charm bracelet (because it is smudging the silver piece with Ayden's name on it), but I just can't seem to part with it.



As special as these necklaces are, I wish I didn't have them for the reason that I have them. They're beautiful remebrances, but painful reminders. I feel a little stronger when I wear them, though....

....and as cliche as it sounds, I feel closer to Ayden when I wear them.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. me too....

    praying for your house hunt and due date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, they are so pretty, and very special. I have a couple also, but I'm like you, I wish our little guy's arms were around our neck instead of necklaces.

    How sweet of your friend blogger and your sister to get you such special gifts!

    Love you, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't sound cliche....I wear my silver pendant with Matthew's footprint every day...regardless of what I'm wearing or if I have another necklace specifically for that outfit...It just gives me a little comfort to rub that little imprint every now and then.

    Your necklaces are beautiful!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I need a little extra courage, strength or comfort I wear my pearls that were my Grandma's before she passed away.
    Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you find that ribbon.
    I have a charm bracelet in honor of our Layla??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklaces and I know what you mean about feeling closer.

    ReplyDelete