Come Quickly....


9 comments
Passage 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18:
The Master's Coming

13 -14And regarding the question, friends, that has come up about what happens to those already dead and buried, we don't want you in the dark any longer. First off, you must not carry on over them like people who have nothing to look forward to, as if the grave were the last word. Since Jesus died and broke loose from the grave, God will most certainly bring back to life those who died in Jesus.

15 -18And then this: We can tell you with complete confidence—we have the Master's word on it—that when the Master comes again to get us, those of us who are still alive will not get a jump on the dead and leave them behind. In actual fact, they'll be ahead of us. The Master himself will give the command. Archangel thunder! God's trumpet blast! He'll come down from heaven and the dead in Christ will rise—they'll go first. Then the rest of us who are still alive at the time will be caught up with them into the clouds to meet the Master. Oh, we'll be walking on air! And then there will be one huge family reunion with the Master. So reassure one another with these words.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful post! It's great to be reminded of these words from the Bible, and that we WILL be with our boys again one day...down here is just temporary!
    Love you! Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This!! And I love your new page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome - can't wait for Jesus to come back! It put tears in my eyes reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that's going to be wonderful! WONDERFUL I say...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay-
    Tears come to my eyes as I read your blog. Your story, thoughts, feelings, and emotions are all too familiar. I'm so sorry that you have also had to experience the horrible pain of losing a child. My story, is similar to yours. I lost my son Jace to SIDS on 5/26/09. I wish there were words I could tell you that would take the pain away, but there aren't-and feeling the pain is part of the journey. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers as you move forward on this journey.

    I know my experience is still very new as well, but I have found comfort talking to others in similar situations. Please feel free to contact me at laciejo12@hotmail.com.

    God Bless-
    Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lindsey-
    Tears come to my eyes as I read your blog. I have also experienced very similar emotions, thoughts, and feelings. My son, Jace, was called Home on 5/26/09. Like you, all they could tell us was SIDS. I know there aren't any words, but please know that there are others who are here with you, willing to walk beside you down this path of grief and uncertainty. I will be praying for you and your family. May the Lord bless you with love and support.
    Please know you can contact me if you'd like. My email is laciejo12@gmail.com.
    God Bless-
    Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have no idea who I am and we may never meet this side of Heaven, but I have followed Ayden's story from day one and my husband and I are praying for you and your husband during this time. God is good all the time, and all the time...He is good! God Bless you Lindsey!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read your page daily since I read your story in the paper. You are a great writer so maybe you should write a book about Ayden to help comfort others who are hurting. I love the pictures and videos. He was a precious gift from God. My son is 26 and I just can't imagine the hurt. I read (and cry) your page daily so I feel like I know you. I will pray for both of you. Stay strong. Aleta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lindsay,
    You don't know me but I found your blog through a friend and I have been praying for you and your family since I heard of the tragedy. I wanted you to know that losing a child is not how it's supposed to be. It hurts me to hear people say "It was God's will." God did not plan for us to have to deal with death when he created the world. It's not his plan for you to feel such pain. But we have to because in this world there is sin and suffering now. I have been so encouraged to read your blog and moved to tears every time. I hope that my words help but if they don't then I am very sorry. God is by your side, he counts your tears. He cares about each and every one of your hurts. God lost his son too...and he understands.
    -Jill Clark

    ReplyDelete