A New Look


2 comments
As you can see....my blog is going through a facelift. I'm usually pretty tech-savvy, but I could never get it quite where I wanted it. So, I decided that since this is my outlet and my relief, I should seek some help to get it to where I wanted it. (Thanks Em)

The blog will be going through some changes....stay tuned for the final outcome. I'm really excited about it.

We're working on fixing some things and getting it where it'll be in the end. Lucky for the designer, I'm not difficult to work with. It already looks so good to me....it's just going to get better.

I will be posting more later....hope you're all having a good Friday.


Yes, it should say "more homesick" instead of "so" ...we got it...taking care of it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Love the new layout and the picture banner is great. Question... should it be "more homesick" instead of "so homesick?" Sorry to nitpick. It just caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the loss of your son.I loss my brother in 2004.His name was David Phillips.If you need to talk to any one,you can talk to my mom.Her # is 758-5680.Her name is Kay Phillips

    ReplyDelete